We combine experience, expertise, and technology to meet any project size and challenge
Gateway Engineers’ structural engineering team designs, builds, and monitors projects of varying sizes in the residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal sectors. We can draw on more than six decades of experience in working with architects, municipalities, contractors, and individual developers to provide the best services for your needs.
Structural safety cannot be compromised. We specialize in analysis, feasibility studies, inspections and investigations, as well as construction support services for a broad array of structures. We ensure your structure is designed and built with the highest quality, while providing the functionality you require.
Our turnkey project solution offers you a single source of responsibility so your project will meet time and cost requirements
Our dynamic blend of professionals from several civil engineering disciplines enables us to create solutions that are technically sound as well as cost efficient, and ensure the integrity and safety of your assets. Our focus on creative, efficient solutions can be seen in everything we do, from building design to value engineering.
Gateway Engineers is one of the most highly regarded civil engineering firms in the region, and our structural engineering team offers designers, builders, and owners all the services they would expect from a leader in the engineering industry. We combine project-focused management, expertise, and technology to develop innovative solutions for every project we execute.
Gateway Engineers structural engineering capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and design
- Structural Load Studies
- Evaluation and inspection
- Forensic and expert witness
- Steel Connection Design
- Peer review
- Due diligence investigations
- Value engineering
- Cantilevered and tieback retaining walls
- Soldier pile retaining walls
- Pavilions, storage buildings, and canopies
- Foundation Design for Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
- Equipment platforms and pedestals
- Bridge inspections
- Bridge cranes and monorails
- Bridges and box culverts
- Pedestrian bridges
- Existing building retrofit
- Building expansions and additions
- Water and wastewater holding tanks
- Existing structures inspections and assessments
- Foundation and basement inspections
- Construction inspections
- Special Inspections
- Building plan review and code compliance
- Historic Preservation - Buildings