This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- When you apply for employment with us (Please see the separate Policy on Privacy of Employment Application Information).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website or GATEWAY.
- On GATEWAY’s accounts on Twitter®, Facebook®, LinkedIn®, Google Plus®, Instagram®, YouTube®, and/or any other social media website.
WHO IS COLLECTING INFORMATION
Information will be collected by GATEWAY.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following types and categories of information and personal data:
- Identifiers such as your name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, telephone number or other similar identifiers.
- Other categories of information that may be defined as personal information under state or federal law.
- A persistent identifier (such as a “cookie,” device or processor serial number, or an IP address).
- Information about how you use the Website, including browsing and search history and how you interact with campaigns provided through the Website. We also use Google Analytics to help us gather statistical information about the visitors to the Website and how they use the Website on an anonymous, aggregate basis. We will not associate this data with your personally identifiable data unless required to do so to cooperate with law enforcement activity or other governmental request or to comply with law. Depending on the type of browser and device that you use, you may have the ability to control the type of information that Google Analytics use. To understand how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Information about your computer or mobile device, including your physical location, browser and operating system type, and referring URLs.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information described in this Section 3 to create a profile about you and your preferences.
- Marketing information to respond to inquiries or to provide you with information, reports, or updates. This information includes the contact data and Website visitor information described above as well as information about your occupation or employer if you provide it to us. Clients and other third parties who provide personal data to GATEWAY must do so in compliance with applicable data privacy regulations.
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you provide it to us, as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- The information we collect automatically may include personal information and/or we may maintain it or associate this information with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; recognize you when you return to our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide information to you about our services.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To create aggregated anonymous data about the usage of the Website and to use this aggregated anonymous data for our own business purposes.
- For complying with obligations provided by current laws and regulations.
- For legitimate business purposes to advise you through e-mail, phone call, electronic communication, or postal mailings, in the framework of our ordinary commercial relationship, about we have provided to you and that we think will be of interest to you (where the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests).
- For marketing purposes. For example, we may use your information to further discuss your interest in our services and to send you information regarding GATEWAY promotions, events, products or services.
- For operating and improving our Website and your customer experience. For example, we may collect and analyze data on your use of our Website and process it for the purpose of improving our online experience.
- For security purposes. For example, we may use your data to protect GATEWAY and its third parties against security breaches and to prevent fraud and violation of GATEWAY’s applicable agreements (where the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests).
Personal data is processed by GATEWAY both manually and electronically in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes and in compliance with current regulations. We permit only authorized GATEWAY employees and third-party service providers to have access to your information. Such employees and third-party services providers are appropriately designated and trained to process data only according to the instructions we provide them.
Whenever we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
GATEWAY will retain personal data for a reasonable period, taking into account legitimate business needs to capture and retain such information. Information will also be retained for a period necessary to comply with state, local, federal regulations, or country specific regulations and requirements.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of GATEWAY’s assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GATEWAY’s, employees, our customers, or others.
VERIFYING, CHANGING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION