Gateway Engineers offers a variety of challenging and rewarding career options
Whether you’re searching for a career in engineering, surveying, project management, consulting, planning, design, or architecture, we have many opportunities for professionals in all stages of their careers.
Our goal is to create satisfied clients and employees. We achieve that by helping you improve your skills through challenging assignments, technical seminars, and professional development courses. A career with Gateway Engineers is a path to improving your skills and capabilities while enhancing your role in the company.
Gateway Engineers’ goal is to attract and retain the best employees
Gateway Engineers offers a competitive salary, progressive benefits package, outstanding training, professional development, and a flexible work environment.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid professional society memberships
- Company paid professional licensure registration fees
- Leadership, employee development, and career path planning
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Your Health and Wellness
- Health, vision and dental
- Section 125
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Supplemental insurance programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Company civil engineering services
- Company sponsored sports leagues
- Annual Company picnic, Benefits Fair, Wellness Day, and holiday event
- Annual “Bring Your Child to Work Day”
- Family, friendly workplace environment, makes us a truly sought-after Company to work
- 401(k) & 401(k) Roth and Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Match
- Financial advising
- Performance Bonuses
- 529 plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Gateway Engineers does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All of our employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.