Environmental / Ecological Services
Hire a firm that can mitigate environmental or ecological impact
When you’re undertaking a project that could potentially impact environmental and ecological resources, it’s crucial that your engineering firm can perform necessary studies and activities to protect individuals, animals, organisms, wetlands, and plant life around your property.
Gateway Engineers offers unparalleled environmental and ecological services to get your job done right the first time. Through our extensive understanding of risks, regulatory standards, and procedures for managing environmental resources, Gateway Engineers can reduce both project costs and delays.
We offer the best solutions to ensure ecosystems, and your project, flourish
Gateway Engineers know environmental law. If we can’t do it safely and responsibly, we won’t do it at all. That’s why we require our team of environmental scientists to have a wide-range of technical knowledge and solid understanding of local, state, and federal regulations.
Our civil engineers, landscape architects, and land developers provide education and assistance with the permitting process to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations. Agency relationships built over the years by Gateway Engineers help to ensure a smooth, timely review of permit applications, leading to successful projects.
Gateway Engineers environmental/ecological services include, but are not limited to:
- Preliminary wetland and stream site screenings
- Wetland delineation, functional assessments, and reporting
- Sections 401/404 permitting
- Watershed conservation planning
- PA/WV/OH stream and wetland encroachment permitting
- Local, state, and federal agency coordination
- Jurisdictional determination meetings
- Hazardous waste site coordination
- Wetland and stream avoidance strategies and alternative analysis
- Wetland and stream restoration/mitigation design and monitoring
- Stream identification, assessment, and reporting
- Fluvial Geomorphology (FGM)
- G.I.S. data management
- Threatened and endangered species coordination
- Cultural and historical resource coordination
Make the smart decision and choose Gateway Engineers for your project. Call us today toll free: 1-855-634-9284